Well known actor, comedian and author, Steve Harvey and his wife, Marjorie Harvey, visited the ladies of ‘The View’ yesterday to discuss the scandalous accusations made against his character and past relationships by ex-wife, Mary Harvey. Previously, Mary took to YouTube to exploit her ex-husband and their past relationship, stating that Steve left her broke and homeless after their divorce, that he cheated on her with his current wife Marjorie while him and Mary were still married, and that he does not allow her to see their son.
Now that the gag order has been lifted, Steve is finally able to speak out about the accusations. During the show, Steve mentioned that he only wanted to clear his name, and not bash his ex-wife in the media because he raises all of his sons to respect their mother and women. Such a gentleman!
Barbara Walters and Elizabeth Hasselbeck read through the details of his recent court battle to ‘The View’s’ audience. The judge ruled that Mary was not left broke or homeless after their divorce, that Steve is the primary guardian of their son, and that their divorce was due to “irreconcilable differences” and that Steve’s current wife, Marjorie, was not the cause of the split.
As you know, Steve Harvey is the author of “Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man” and “Straight Talk, No Chaser” which are both books geared toward women on how to get, keep and form lasting relationships with men. Steve, being the ‘relationship guru’ that he is, went on to discuss his definition of a ‘real man’, stating that real men can not live without women. I concur.
Most Popular Articles
- Kem Intimately- Intimacy Tour Ticket Sale
- Jamie Foxx Dukes It Out at Usher Pre-Grammy Concert
- Kobe Bryant Love Child? Hit With Papers At Game
- Breaking News…El Debarge Checks Into Rehabilitation Center
- Update: Tisha Campbell Speaks on Lung Disease
- Golden Voice Ted Williams Says He Wasn’t Ready For Fame
- Prince Kicks Kim Kardashian To The Curb, Literally… [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: Fantasia NOT Preggers….She’s Gaining Weight For….
- Shaq And Hoopz Reality Stars!